- Players should at all times play without delay.
- To save valuable time, would players please leave buggies at the point nearest the pathway leading to the next tee before putting out. The player with the honour should hit off before marking their card.
- No one shall move, talk or stand close to or directly behind the ball or the hole when the player is addressing the ball or making a stroke.
- No player should play until players in front are out of range.
- Players searching for a ball should signal to players following them to pass, and should not continue their play until those players have passed and are out of range.
- Before leaving a bunker, a player should carefully repair the area and replace the rake towards the centre of the bunker.
- Through the green, a player should ensure that any turf cut or displaced, is replaced at once and pressed down using sand.
- Players should ensure that, when attending the flagstick, no damage is done to the putting green and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing too close to the hole or in handling the flagstick. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green. Buggies should not be left in front of the putting green.
- When the play of the hole has been completed, players should immediately leave the putting green.
- A player who has incurred a penalty should intimate the fact to their opponent as soon as possible.